Naz Immigration Ltd
Based in Birmingham, our immigration team work on all types of immigration cases including citizenship and nationality applications and applications to study and work in the UK.
We work with our clients, ensuring that they know each stage of the immigration process.
The complicated UK immigration laws can be difficult, however our team deal with submitting all the paperwork and appropriate information to the UK Border Agency and the Home Office, who are responsible for visa applications.
Mohammed Nazrul Haque
Naz Immigration Ltd – Making Immigration applications easy. We specialize in the main services outlined below.
- Spouse Visa Initial and Extension Application
- Spouse Settlement Application
- Family Visit and Tourist Entry Clearance Visa Application
- Naturalization and Passport Application
- EEA Family Member Application
- EEA Extended Family Member Application
- EEA Resident Permit Application
- EEA Permanent Resident Application
- Life in the UK test
- B1, B2, A2 English Tests
We also help with the following
- Welfare Benefits Application
- Working Tax Credit Application
- Universal Credit Application
- Child Tax Credit Application
- Disability Attendance Allowance Application
- Housing Application
- Bangladeshi Passport /renew/NVR
The service we provide to our clients is comprehensive and includes:
- Taking full instructions;
- Advising on the requirements;
- Advising on documents;
- Reviewing documents;
- Completing the relevant application forms;
- Completing detailed legal representations in the form of a cover letter (where applicable);
- Advising on the timescale it can take to process the application; and
- Advising on the outcome of the application.